Monday, January 02, 2017

"Echo Valley Cabin #2" oil, landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"Echo Valley Cabin #2"   5x7 oil on panel         Sold



As often happens with me , I come back from a trip inspired by what I have experienced, the creative juices flowing from my first impressions of nature and atmosphere in the landcsapes I have seen. Then, back in the studio I get on a roll painting a lot of smaller studies while the images are fresh in my mind. From these studies I may do larger paintings.   I am now in the middle of a series of winter paintings from our trip to Echo Valley in December.  Here is a link to the resort where we stayed. It's worth a road trip to stay for a day or two! Tell Uncle Tim I sent you!  =]



Brooklyn, Chase and Gramma Mary  during craft time at Echo Valley





No comments: