Sunday, January 01, 2017

"Winter Woodland" winter landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"Woodland Winter" 8x10 oil on panel       Sold 

I will start the new year off posting a series of winter paintings done from reference gathered on a recent cross country ski trip to Echo Valley with the family.

I want to thank all of my friends , family and collectors who have encouraged and supported me this year! It has been an amazing year of traveling to stunning locations, painting in various events meeting great artists who will become life long friends and just feeling very blessed to have the privilege to make a living as a painter. Thank you all so much!  I wish you all a fun filled and prosperous 2017!




2 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

You show beautiful work here on your blog!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

You show beautiful work here on your blog!