Thursday, January 11, 2018

"Blue Valley" original, landscape, oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Blue Valley"  16x20 oil on canvas     $1200

I try and go along on as many Plein Air Washington Artist painting trips as the schedule allows ....and try never to miss going up to Mt Baker!  "Blue Valley" is a studio painting inspired by our trip in 2017. It was accepted into Valleys to Vinyards which was PAWA's  year end show at The American Art Co.

"Valley View"9x12 plein air  $600

Here is the plein air study done on location at Artists Point that I used as reference for the studio work.

I realized looking over my blog that there are whole trips I have not posted from 2017 and it is the new year already!!  I try to keep up but .....



Me and son Maury painting at Artists Point , Mt Baker


My son Maury came along on the Mt Baker trip. It was great to spend some time in the mountains painting with him!!

I'll post more of our work from that adventure in the next few days.

Thanks to all of you who have been faithfully following along on the journey!  I am always happy and amazed when I meet you at shows, events around the country and other places!
Thanks so much!

 I hope you are looking forward to 2018 as much as we are!  It will be another great year of painting adventures starting with the the 5th Annual Plein Air Festival event through the Lighthouse Art Center in Tequesta, Florida ...


No comments: